• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers or Fuji

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Fellers is a great competitor of mine and in my opinion Frank has a great company and would probably be your best bet for support on the mutoh.

Stealth Ryder

The support techs are good at all Mutoh Dealers, some offer telephone support 7 days a week. Go with whomever offers the best price...

Rustyrussell

https://www.austinsignco.com/
Mimaki

Mimaki's overall build quality, Serviceable, and print quality. The Jv33 is probably the best printer in its category on the market. Its like Honda Vs Hyundai . They both get you there , but one is better.

Flame

Mimaki's overall build quality, Serviceable, and print quality. The Jv33 is probably the best printer in its category on the market. Its like Honda Vs Hyundai . They both get you there , but one is better.

Yep, a Tiburon would blow the doors off of a Accord. ;)

Honestly, JV33, Valuejet and Vp540... all same class, just pick which one you prefer. I prefer Mutoh for a few reasons, one being ease of working on it, local support and because it has pinch rollers across the entire printer.