• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fexi 12 SP5 and Gerber GSXplus

Stour

Just updated to Flexi 12 SP5 and am having issues with my Gerber GSX Plus. I have tried both the GSX Plus Driver and the GSX Plus HP/GL Drivers.
The GSX Plus Driver Glitches and runs all rough. The GSX Plus HP/GL runs smooth but stops after a bit and light blink and beeps.
I'm Running window 7 pro. Serial port are set to xon/xoff and i have the fifo buffer unchecked.
The gerber was running fine with the GSX Plus HP/GL driver before I upgraded to SP5
Any help would be great.

Thanks

FrankW

Specially with older plotters, with plotters which have small internal buffer memory, I would suggest to activate fifo. What was the last Flexi-Version which have worked? What happens if you drive the plotter with the HP HP/GL-Driver?

Stour

Hp GPGL & HP HPGL/2 drivers didn't work. I tried turning on fifo and had it set to high buffer and low buffer, still stopped in the same spot.
was working with Flexi 12 I believe it was service pack 3

Stour

Well after spending all weekend going through the gerber drivers and serial port setting. found one that seems to work. Even though I have a gsx plus. I found that the GS 15 plus HP/GL worked with flow control set to xon/xoff and the fifo buffers set to low on both the receiver buffer and transmit buffer.