• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fexi New Version

cwa

I keep getting offers for newest Flexi.
Even at the Sign Expo there was no special offer.
Why don't they offer an update instead of making you buy a whole new program?
I paid $175. the week Corel X3 came out and got the works ( cd's, manual, clip art book )
Why would I want to buy Flexi like it was the first time I ever did.
That just does'nt make sense to me.
Anyone?:rolleyes:

cwa

I just had the rep from Grimco stop by and he told me I was "preaching to the chior"
ps. They are probobly heading your way Fred!

cwa

Sorry, had to check my email to find one. Florida Graphic supply is offering 20% in May & 15% in June on $795.

Geary

All of the companys aren't offering upgrades , like the old days, because they are writing them to work with XP and Mac OSX.

~gear

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I had gotten a 20% off email offer on an upgrade from JSI in Atlanta. I wouldn't think anyone is suggesting that you rebuy the entire application if you are a registered user.

cwa

What price point are we tawkin. Has anyone gotten 8 upgrade yet and is it tacky to ask how much?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No one has yet given me any compelling reason to upgrade from my 7.6.2., but my business is not like that of many others. No idea what the cost is. I wish they would just bring back version 5.8.2 that would run on Win XP.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No it's a general special that runs out this Friday. Here's the link:

garfield_link.gif
http://www.jsisign.com/potw/potw_05_09_2006.html

lilb93

Vinyl sign supply in Quakertown, Pa. has Flexi pro upgrade for 525.00 that is there everyday price. So thay say..

SignWarehouse just sent me an email saying my upgrade was being shipped out...I called to ask them why they were sending it out to me because I didn't order it. They said it was free. I asked if it was Flexi 8 they said yep...just waiting on a password? don't know what that means...I'm guessing for the donggle key.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
stuart@accupress.com said:
SignWarehouse just sent me an email saying my upgrade was being shipped out...I called to ask them why they were sending it out to me because I didn't order it. They said it was free. I asked if it was Flexi 8 they said yep...just waiting on a password? don't know what that means...I'm guessing for the donggle key.

If you bought it recently it probably included the upgrade free.

jayhawksigns

lilb93 said:
Vinyl sign supply in Quakertown, Pa. has Flexi pro upgrade for 525.00 that is there everyday price. So thay say..
Have you bought from them before?

Its worth a call to check on the price though.

GregT

I was recently at a Flexi Training that VSS held 2 weeks ago. I inquired about the update and they gave me the same price that lilb93 was quoted, $525.