• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Files/jobs not showing in onyx x12.1

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
For some reason, no jobs are showing in onyx. i can open jobs and print current job but i cannot see anything on my screen. And also cannot see buffered jobs.

I deleted the files in my work folder, but it didnt help.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Bly

Have a look at how much disk space you have set for auto deletion.

I have an issue with tiling in Job Editor.
I think only with vertical tiling.
When manually adjusting tiles when you move one tile it throws all the others out rendering it useless.

OnyxDoug

Hi Pauly,

I'm not sure this is the answer, but just below the printer list in Rip Queue there is a "Show Jobs For" pull down menu. If this is set for a specific printer that has no jobs pending or buffered you will get the behavior you described (e.g. you can still rip jobs for a printer other than the one selected, but you won't see anything in the queue).

If this doesn't help, please contact Onyx support. We don't want you to have to reinstall if there is another solution.

Regards,
Doug

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I "repaired" it, but still the same. I'm getting a message saying "unable to create start file 'C:\program files\onyx\thrive 12\input\arizona\info

I realised there was no "info" folder. Made one and problem solved.

Thanks guys.

J_Print

I "repaired" it, but still the same. I'm getting a message saying "unable to create start file 'C:\program files\onyx\thrive 12\input\arizona\info

I realised there was no "info" folder. Made one and problem solved.

Thanks guys.

I started having this exact problem yesterday. Could you elaborate on your "info folder" solution for me? I'm a bit of a dullard when it comes to Onyx.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I started having this exact problem yesterday. Could you elaborate on your "info folder" solution for me? I'm a bit of a dullard when it comes to Onyx.

If you're having the exact same problem.
"C:\program files\onyx\thrive 12\input\arizona\info" doesn't exsist.
"C:\program files\onyx\thrive 12\input\arizona" does.

Go to C:\program files\onyx\thrive 12\input\arizona and create a folder called "info" and that's it. that was my issue.