• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

filler sensor location on my roland truvis sg300

signguy74

I have the new sensor and a service manual but still having trouble on pin pointing its location.
Any help would be great

damonCA21

Have you looked at the exploded diagrams to see if you can find it on there? If not look where the wiring to the sensor comes from ( normally the servo board ) and then follow this to find out where the sensor is. I'm not familiar with the truvis, but it is most likely around the print dock area

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Which filler sensor is it that you need to replace? I just had to replace a couple last week, one on the magenta and then the cleaning tray.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
The filler sensors are located in front of the printheads on the carriage. Very easy to replace.
There is also one behind the cleaning tray. I think there might be another one somewhere, but not certain, as those were the only ones I've changed.