• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Filter Forge Holiday Discount

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
For anyone interested in the Filter Forge software, they are offering a 25% discount on any version of the program until January 5, 2008.

Here's a link to the special offer.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Look over the comparison chart shown HERE.

The basic edition and the standard edition both limit you to 3000 x 3000 pixels which is still big enough for seamless tiles but might not be big enough to handle none seamless fills or the many image processing filters available. The standard edition allows for access to the filter itself for adding, modifying or removing features or creating new filters.

I guess for what it can do, my recommendation is to go with the pro version even if you only plan casual use because of the removal of the size limit.

BTW, in case anyone wonders as to my motives, I simply like this product. I am not receiving anything for recommending it.