• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Final Confirmation on Heat Master Purchases

datcat

I think I touched base with everyone who was interested but it was tough weeding through all of the aliases on the Forum and E-mails. If you are not on this list and want to be, or thought you were, send me a direct email to datcat@gt.rr.com . I have 12 hard "yes" votes and 1 maybe and all but one has sent shipping addresses. I will update this list as I get permission to put the buyers names in lights. We will be itching to place the order as soon as I get the payments for the first 12.

1) Steve C.
2) Thomas M.
3) Rick H.
4) Robert P.
5) Glen F.

datcat

I think I touched base with everyone who was interested but it was tough weeding through all of the aliases on the Forum and E-mails. If you are not on this list and want to be, or thought you were, send me a direct email to datcat@gt.rr.com . I have 12 hard "yes" votes and 1 maybe and all but one has sent shipping addresses. I will update this list as I get permission to put the buyers names in lights. We will be itching to place the order as soon as I get the payments for the first 12.

1) Steve C.
2) Thomas M.
3) Rick H.
4) Robert P.
5) Glen F.
6) Stan B.
7) Donna C.
8) David K.
9) Theresa J.
10) Bill L. YOU'RE THE WINNER...IF ALL THE CHECKS FROM THIS LIST COME IN, WE NOW HAVE THE 12 NEEDED TO PURCHASE!:thankyou:

For some reason I didn't have an edit option on my first post so I had to copy/past a reply....I hope I haven't rubbed the admin raw by doing this business...that is the farthest thing from my intent.

datcat

1) Steve C.
2) Thomas M.
3) Rick H.
4) Robert P.
5) Glen F.
6) Stan B.
7) Donna C.
8) David K.
9) Theresa J.
10) Bill L. YOU'RE THE WINNER...IF ALL THE CHECKS FROM THIS LIST COME IN, WE NOW HAVE THE 12 NEEDED TO PURCHASE!
thank%20you.gif

11) Robert V.

Lost my edit button again??? This is getting awfully redundant.:Oops:

datcat

Thanks for the info...I was afraid I was doing something unethical to make Fred mad and didn't want to go there.
LvDecals said:
The edit button is only for 15 min.

datcat

Close to purchase deadline

I have either received checks or have positive assurance from 9 folks that the check is in the mail or due to be by tomorrow. With myself and one other local friend's commitments, we are 1 away from being able to make the purchase. I still have my "ace in the hole" (friend with the print shop) that I can count on for a final commitment if needed to make the deal go through. For the remaining folks I have not heard from recently, please advise me if you "are" or "are not" still interested. There is no need to hold the rest of the group up if some of you don't intend to pursue this. However, I'm willing to hold on for a few days if you are still trying to make arrangements like acquiring the US Postal Service Money Order mandate I placed on you.

Mike