• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help finding type of aluminum vinyl

Dale D

Can someone help identify the type of vinyl ? My father used some of this back in the 80s in his dash cluster. I hadnt seen it since , untill now. I have a customer who wants his boat redone. Its an aluminum vinyl with a circle type of pattern in it.

Attachments

• Sample Screenshot.jpg
    Sample Screenshot.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 258

Dale D

The sample image is some that he currently has on his boat. He claims its about 5yrs old. Its because he wants to change his hailing port.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like I said, good luck. Not all engine turns are equal. Sign gold is good, but I've never had it last as the description indicates.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have never used the Signgold but created an option to the boy scouts for their new trailer and they want to use the chrome. Is it basically the same as regular vinyl?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have never used the Signgold but created an option to the boy scouts for their new trailer and they want to use the chrome. Is it basically the same as regular vinyl?
If you're using vinyl for a boy scout trailer I would buy some Avery Chrome wrap vinyl by the yard and just plotter cut that. It seems to hold up well outside.