• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Finecut for CS 6

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Anyone else having issues that they had to stick with CS5 for Finecut??? Did not see anything about CS 6 Compatibility yet.

BLSB1

I dont have CS5 but I do have CS6 and I could not get fine cut to work with CS6 at all. So I went to the Mimaki USA website to see what was going on and they had a posting that stated that they have to make a new version for fine cut that is to be released in December and that the latest version of fine cut IS NOT compatible with CS6.

I just now checked the website again and there is no mention of it whatsoever that I can find. I checked the new products section... everything. so I am going to call next week to try to find out.

right now I am using sign lab 9 vinyl pro to do any contour cutting. the only thing that sucks is that the version that I have wont let you kiss and die cut at the same time. So I either spend 500 dollars on the upgrade or have to wait to see if they are still planning on releasing it december.

If you find out any additional info that I have not mentioned then please feel free to share.

thx

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thanks for the heads up....I actually emailed Mimaki Support about it and they emailed back its not out yet as well. Using CS 5 along with CS 6 right now....