• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fire apparatus...

letterman7

May be hand drawn, photo from client too fuzzy!

Leacock lettering.jpg

Even if I can find something close, it would beat vectorizing this!
Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Rick

letterman7

Close, but not it. It's the E that's setting it apart. I think it's probably a Leo's Gold font, but they won't list all they have as offerings to see..

round man

looks like a personal font,....fire truck gilders used to each have little personal styles so the fire houses would know who lettered the truck and it worked well till the economy made the way open to the vinyl hacks who for some reason thought it practical to do the work for less than half the price,....putting them out of business,....don't ask me how I came to know this,....

visual800

Close, but not it. It's the E that's setting it apart. I think it's probably a Leo's Gold font, but they won't list all they have as offerings to see..

You can easily add your own font embellishments. I knew it wasnt a direct match but knew with skills you could