• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fire Sprint Printing

ICeMAnAbk

I had some time after work to head down to their facility to just say hello and check out what they had to offer, and I must say, I was AMAZED at the cleanliness/order of their shop plus quality of their work. Very modern, the print quality was second to none. I've ordered a lot of mass produced signs in the past, and their quality is on point. Even the halftoning was very clear even up close. A good show of someone that knows what they're doing.

I will add Gene was very helpful in answering all my questions, and was a pretty legit dude! I highly suggest sending your screen printing needs his way. HELP THIS COMPANY GROW!

I had some time after work to head down to their facility to just say hello and check out what they had to offer, and I must say, I was AMAZED at the cleanliness/order of their shop plus quality of their work. Very modern, the print quality was second to none. I've ordered a lot of mass produced signs in the past, and their quality is on point. Even the halftoning was very clear even up close. A good show of someone that knows what they're doing.

I will add Gene was very helpful in answering all my questions, and was a pretty legit dude! I highly suggest sending your screen printing needs his way. HELP THIS COMPANY GROW!

Here is a kool halftone they did for us. Most folks don't realize it is screen printed.

Attachments

• juicy-j-v1.jpg
    juicy-j-v1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 123

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
You guys are all Awesome! Thanks for the kind words.

It was great to meet you today Andrew (Iceman)!

Paul & John, I sure need to make it up to the Northeast and hang out with you guys for a day.

Mosh, you're the man. One of these days. I have a darn busy summer, but we'll just have to make time!

-Gene