• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In FireSprint Fast & Free

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
fast%2Band%2Bfree%2Bfixed_vv.png

I'm pretty excited to announce this product!
https://www.firesprint.com/fast-free-coro/ (Registration required to see our trade-only pricing)
  • 24x18 & 18x24" Yard Signs (NO UPCHARGE FOR 24" Flutes!!)
  • Next Day Production
  • Free 1-3 Day Shipping (Lower 48)
  • True to order size, if you order 24x18's, you'll get 24x18's!

FireSprint.com

We'll be adding a lot more to the fast and free program in the coming weeks, but this is the start. We're also lowering everyday pricing on a dozen more materials like floor graphics, other sizes of corrugated plastic, vinyl decals and more. FireSprint is here for you! Stay tuned for more announcements throughout April!

FireSprint.com

Wire stands are included in the program when purchased by the case (50). Those will launch in the next day or two.

FireSprint.com

Full transparency: It is a pilot program and we may make a small adjustment here or there, but I believe the law of averages will work in our favor. The ownership has no intention of dropping the program. We want to be your trade partner, and programs like this are a requirement for you to compete out there.

Honestly, if it doesn't go well, we'll likely just slow the amount of products we add to the program rather than changing this part of it.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I still don't know how you guys and the other trade vendors can ship for "Free". Even at my 72% discount rate for FedEx, shipping is typically Batty for a box of signs or stakes. These prices are awesome btw and Look forward to your success with it!

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I still don't know how you guys and the other trade vendors can ship for "Free" even at a 72% discount rate for FedEx and the like shipping is typically Batty. These prices are awesome btw and Look forward to your success with it!

2CT, no one gets their shipping costs for free from FexEx / UPS and 99.9% people understand that. Don't be dense.

I say "free shipping" but that cost is figured in along with the cost of material, labor and overhead.

If someone orders 10 signs, I'm not going to line-item the cost of the boards, cost of the vinyl, cost of transfer paper, cost of assembly, cost of VHB, blah blah blah.. It is cost of the sign plus tax and that's it.

Christian @ 2CT Media

2CT, no one ships for free and 99.9% people understand that. Don't be dense.

I say "free shipping" but that cost is figured in along with the cost of material, labor and overhead.

If someone orders 10 signs, I'm not going to line-item the cost of the boards, cost of the vinyl, cost of transfer paper, cost of assembly, cost of VHB, blah blah blah.. It is cost of the sign plus tax and that's it.
I'm not saying they do... Thats why I put Quotes.

I just looked it up to ship a box of 19x25x5 weighing 8 pounds to Nebraska from Arizona is roughly $17 my cost not including the box. If you take that from the price they are charging there is not much left for materials, ink, and labor. That was my point... I know it is not free, I just meant I don't know how these companies factor for it at these prices.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm not saying they do... Thats why I put Quotes.

I just looked it up to ship a box of 19x25x5 weighing 8 pounds to Nebraska from Arizona is roughly $17 my cost not including the box. If you take that from the price they are charging there is not much left for materials, ink, and labor. That was my point... I know it is not free, I just meant I don't know how these companies factor for it at these prices.

They factor in grabbing a customer that will (hopefully) order more profitable items. Once someone gets locked in with a company they tend not to leave unless something goes wrong. Large companies call it a customer profitability index score.

Christian @ 2CT Media

They factor in grabbing a customer that will (hopefully) order more profitable items. Once someone gets locked in with a company they tend not to leave unless something goes wrong. Large companies call it a profitability index score.
I'm not going to speak to their business model but that is a dangerous game for client acquisition.

FireSprint.com

We negotiated with FedEx & UPS to help with a specific program like this, which helps. Our product mix and average size order is going to change a bit, but we're prepared for that. We've been preparing for that for some time. I'll be transparent with you guys and let you know how it goes if you want to hear about it. Thanks for all the support!!

Christian @ 2CT Media

We negotiated with FedEx & UPS to help with a specific program like this, which helps. Our product mix and average size order is going to change a bit, but we're prepared for that. We've been preparing for that for some time. I'll be transparent with you guys and let you know how it goes if you want to hear about it. Thanks for all the support!!
You are awesome

ikarasu

Aw man, I don't see Canada listed at all... :p I feel betrayed! I guess I'll be sticking to our double-the-price wholesaler #1, and triple-the-price wholesaler #2 options!

I went to get a price on a banner from a Canadian wholesaler... usually it's cheap shipping. They wanted $96 shipping on 1 4 x 8 banner... I thought that must be some crazy high price since I'm not ordering a lot... so I added 5...and shipping went up to $250. :confused:

For that price I pulled out the ol' banner tape and hemmed all 10 banners myself! You guys should open up a Canadian division. :p

FireSprint.com

How close are you to the border? We do have several Canadian customers with US shipping addresses just on the other side of the border. I would love to work out a way to sell more to Canadians! It's a little ironic that so much corrugated plastic is made by Canadian extruders, but getting it back up there isn't as easy. I'll email my UPS rep to see if there are new options since the last time I checked.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I think that its a good strategy. Even when you have the lowest prices, theres a psychological hurdle with paying for shipping today. Whats it cost, 10% max on the cheapest order?

Signed Out

I'm pretty excited to announce this product!
https://www.firesprint.com/fast-free-coro/ (Registration required to see our trade-only pricing)
  • 24x18 & 18x24" Yard Signs (NO UPCHARGE FOR 24" Flutes!!)
  • Next Day Production
  • Free 1-3 Day Shipping (Lower 48)
  • True to order size, if you order 24x18's, you'll get 24x18's!

Is the fast and free service available for screen printed yard signs? I don't see the option on the website.

FireSprint.com

We have this screen printed product set up for Fast & Free: https://www.firesprint.com/100-sign-special/
It's 100 18x12" Signs, 1 color 1 side with 15" Stakes and free shipping. Great for bandit signs.

While we are lowering pricing on some of our most popular screen printed products in the next day or two, we don't have any other screen printed items in the Fast & Free program. Screen printed signs are lower margin with slightly more variable production times, but we'll keep looking for opportunities!