• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fixing Signs in Tears of the Kingdom

Signstein

Is anyone else playing the new Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? There's a character called Addison who shows up throughout the game trying to hold up a sign with only one post. You have to use the new UltraHand ability to attach some boards or posts so the sign won't fall over. There is different terrain and materials at each location, making for some fun problem-solving. If the sign stays up, Addison gives you some money and food. My wife got such a kick out of this - "How happy are you that you get to fix signs in your new video game?" LOL.

totk01.JPG

totk02.JPG

Stacey K

I like making signs
Where's the bar?
One drink per sign but if you finish all levels at the end of the game you walk into a bar, stocked with every kind of alcohol there is! Gino doesn't drink so he's the bartender - and since it's a video game, you don't have to tip him. JBurton is passed out under the pool table, Texas and Notareal want to play pool but Boudica and Geneva are dancing on it. Johnny Best is drawing pictures in the background sipping on his gin and tonic. Robert is there handing out razor sharp scissors as he listens for ways to improve the game. If it's a day like yesterday I'm one drink behind JBurton...

Signstein

One drink per sign but if you finish all levels at the end of the game you walk into a bar, stocked with every kind of alcohol there is! Gino doesn't drink so he's the bartender - and since it's a video game, you don't have to tip him. JBurton is passed out under the pool table, Texas and Notareal want to play pool but Boudica and Geneva are dancing on it. Johnny Best is drawing pictures in the background sipping on his gin and tonic. Robert is there handing out razor sharp scissors as he listens for ways to improve the game. If it's a day like yesterday I'm one drink behind JBurton...
It's the world's first drinking simulator game :toasting:

JBurton

Signtologist
Ha, now I can totally use the company card to purchase this game guilt free, instead of just saying it helps inspire me!
If it's a day like yesterday I'm one drink behind JBurton...
I keep getting you and nota confused, damned penguins. I was gonna say I figured he starts before me every day, you and I probably start about the same time... but what happened yesterday? Did the Raid can get used?!

Stacey K

I like making signs
Ha, now I can totally use the company card to purchase this game guilt free, instead of just saying it helps inspire me!

I keep getting you and nota confused, damned penguins. I was gonna say I figured he starts before me every day, you and I probably start about the same time... but what happened yesterday? Did the Raid can get used?!
Thankfully no! One of those days when you think you are going to actually get something done and then you don't!