• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flag material

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Anyone know where to get pricing/availability info on this material
"Pure Color Apollo Flag" from Neschen?
Or something similar/better for eco solvent printing?
They would have to last about a month to 6 months at the most.
I need an alternative to double sided 13oz vertical banners we have hanging now. They do not hang well and the customer does not want to add a lower spreader bar to fix this (worried that someone would poke their eye out).
I think a nice lightweight material with a single sided print reverse bleeding through to the backside would look much better - at least when the wind is blowing.

wayne k
guam usa

Fellers can special order it. It's listed in their catalog. 54"x100 ft roll is $415.99 in the current Fellers catalog. They also have a 20" x 10 ft roll for $24.99. I ordered the small roll last week for a personal project and I'm still waiting on it.

Advantage Sign Supply also had a product called Avery DFM flag. Never have used it but I've got a printed sample that looks nice.

I've tried printing on fabric when I worked for another printer and never had much success. Images tended to bleed and looked washed out. The only fabric that worked well was a coated canvas material. I'll let you know how this roll works if you are interested.

For fabric printing its difficult to compete with disublimation printers.