• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flat media storage

signswi

For those of you running flatbeds, how much square footage would you estimate you use for media storage, and do you store flat or on edge (I assume flat?)? Thanks much.

drive

54" X 120" area. Stacked shelves. Flat storage only, right off the palette or out of the box.
Once its gotten greasy fingerprints on it it can go in vertical storage. I won't use it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ours is 60" x 120" with 9 shelves. Banner and vinyl materials is still on a roll. Specialty items we bring in and clean like the dickens.

Everything gets cleaned again before entering the printer.

Anything setting on edge will get a slight bow to it and become worthless very quickly.

drive

Specialty items we bring in and clean like the dickens.

Everything gets cleaned again before entering the printer.

Anything setting on edge will get a slight bow to it and become worthless very quickly.

+1

Do you use any adhesive promoter for coroplast Gino?

Last edited:

signswi

54" X 120" area. Stacked shelves. Flat storage only, right off the palette or out of the box.
Once its gotten greasy fingerprints on it it can go in vertical storage. I won't use it.

Damn, so I should take the deep fryer out of the storage area? Thanks guys.

for substrates it's all about the shelves......

Attachments

• flat2.jpg
    flat2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 100
  • flat3.jpg
    flat3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 91