• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flatbed cutting latex ink and PVC, weird edges?

Spen101

Another thing I've done with 1/4" PVC is to make 3 (or 4) cuts with the double-edge knife (only really suitable for straight or circular cuts) at lowering depths each time. This was back when we had a Summa F16 cutting table and no router module. Definitely not recommended except in a pinch, but my experience cutting the stuff on the Steeltrak/keencut gave me a sense of the right speeds/depth per pass needed to make it work.

Print1

Tech for your cutter, printer & logistics needs
If you need someone to train or help on any colex machine I’d be happy to help. Former colex tech with 8+ years experience on colex and 20+ printing. I offer 24/7 support, discounted visits and yearly support packages.
I service the entire US, Mexico and Canada.

Spen101

If you need someone to train or help on any colex machine I’d be happy to help. Former colex tech with 8+ years experience on colex and 20+ printing. I offer 24/7 support, discounted visits and yearly support packages.
I service the entire US, Mexico and Canada.
Do have much experience with setting up autohotkeys to work with WinCNC, as well as general customization with WinCNC and the colex version of Optiscout? We have a service contract with Colex for the next few years, but they are very dodgey when it comes to customization, obviously because it's easy to break such a system.

I'm going to continue to look into it, but it would be nice to have hotkeys to trigger the vacuum system on/off, as well as pointer and origin functions.

Print1

Tech for your cutter, printer & logistics needs
Sounds like you must be running an older table? 2013ish possibly? Most of those functions are built into wincnc already. They can be added Or modified as well.

Spen101

Sounds like you must be running an older table? 2013ish possibly? Most of those functions are built into wincnc already. They can be added Or modified as well.
Thank you for the quick response! I will look into this today.