• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flatbed parts

WB

I just want to give everyone a heads up.. beofre you go and spend the big $$ on replacing parts on your flatbeds do some searching online.

I just saved about $3800 by searching out part numbers and ordering from different suppliers online. Most of these machines are built using existing parts, the printer manufactures just buy the parts and put them in the machines and if you need one they mark it up an insane amount..

Example.. UV lamps for my printer.. $1310 EACH.. I found 2 for $440 plus shipping.. saved myself almost $2200
Exhaust fan for over my lamps $1100 each, I bought 2 for $300 shipped all I had to do was add the connectors on the end.

Thought it might help

TwoNine

Thanks for the info - but what kind of machine are you getting parts for, if you don't mind...

(I tried looking - but I just noticed you weren't as 'nig' as me...LOL!!!!)

-Chad

WB

I'm running an Agfa M2.. I would assume it's the same for most..
I didn't want to say what printer because I'm not trying to single out any single manufacturer, they have to make $$ like everyone else. I just like my $$ and I don't think they need that much of it.:Big Laugh

TwoNine

Gotcha. Thanks for the info anyway - it is helpful.....

(May want to change your typo on your profile....Comes across....Umm....Well, I'd just change it. ;o )

Have a good one!

-Chad

WB

Wow I had no idea what your were talking about. lol ..never noticed that.. That's been like that for awhile. yeah I should change it.

thanks