• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale FLATBED PRINTER IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION=CHEAP!

ADVANCED DISPLAY

ADVANCED DISPLAY
Ok, recently I upgraded my flatbed printing with a R2000 and have no more use for my EFI raster flatbed, which has worked beautifully up until I had to unplug and move it. I'm not looking to make a fortune on this machine, AT ALL. Hit me up and make me an offer. It comes with the computer station with the RIP and everything you need plus quite a bit of ink (full tanks plus at LEAST one large container for all 4 colors.

Anybody who's thinking about getting into flatbed printing I promise you, this is the best value and cheapest for you. Take this thing from me!

Last edited:

ADVANCED DISPLAY

ADVANCED DISPLAY
It’s got a 6ft(maybe?) wide table.

Honestly I don’t know, it’s fully functional and like I said comes with computer station and extra ink. You’d be responsible for loading it up and taking it wherever.

I’d say $5,000 as a starting point for negotiation but I’m not gonna be a hard on about it so let’s talk.