• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flatbed Printers - Vanguard Print Settings & 2nd Printer Purchase

BALLPARK

We see true production speeds of 18-22 BPH on the VK300D HS. This includes reset time for the carriage. I know they are working on Back and Forth printing on a multi-board job, but we don't have this on our machine yet. That will get us another 4-6 BPH. We measure in 4x8ft boards.

This is 600x1200, 2 Pass with Uniform Weak or Uniform Medium waveform. There are a crazy number of variables you can mess with, but this is where we landed.
Would it be possible to send a screenshot of the settings to me? mark@ballparksigns.com

We are setting up our 8 head VK300D HS and today is the last day the tech will be here until they come back to install our 4 head printer.

There are a lot of options in the settings and I want to make sure I have it correct.

We want to test some new settings... thank you!!!

BALLPARK

We just tried a variation using:

Bidirection: True
600x1200
Feather: Superlarge
Feather Type: Uniform
Passes: 2
Print Mode: High-Speed
Speed: Middle Speed

We printed a 5x10 sheet in 2min and 30secs....WOW! Print looks good without the lawnmower type marks that we had on a couple other variations. This will be used for many of our baseball outfield billboards and yard signs.

I showed the tech that installed the printer your post and we printed some test to find a good sellable print. THANK YOU FIRESPRINT!!!

BALLPARK

Nice! Always exciting getting new equipment/upgrading.

Is this on the 4 head or 8 head machine?
The info above was on the 8 head. No white...

The 4 head will be installed before the end of the month.

Some cool new features compared to the first gen we traded in.