• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flex face clips

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I am familiar with 3M and Signcomp clips for flex faces, but I do not recognize this type. We need to replace some worn ones. TIA
tension clip.png

Rocco G

These look like old style "signtech" clips. IDK if they are still made. Reece Sign supply has them listed on their site but it says "call for availability". Also, IIRC signcomp bought out signtech (some time back) and has the rights to their old items so check with signcomp. And it's a shame but just last week we discarded an old frame than had a bunch of these. Later this afternoon I'll check my stores (I'm king of the pack rats) to see if I have any. How many do you need?

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
These look like old style "signtech" clips. IDK if they are still made. Reece Sign supply has them listed on their site but it says "call for availability". Also, IIRC signcomp bought out signtech (some time back) and has the rights to their old items so check with signcomp. And it's a shame but just last week we discarded an old frame than had a bunch of these. Later this afternoon I'll check my stores (I'm king of the pack rats) to see if I have any. How many do you need?
Rocco - thank you SO MUCH! I contacted Signcomp and they do carry them. Thank you for the offer. My installer is concerned these are going to strip out, so he wants new ones. They sign is very high up and he doesn't want to mess around with the old clips if they give him problems.