• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexcon Busmark material

pjfmeister

Does anybody have experience printing and using this material. What all applications are you using it for? Were you able to print well with eco-solvent? What laminate should be used.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
It prints fine with eco-solvent inks and you can use for short term graphics but unless you have a client that specifically requires you to use it I would look at some other materials that can accomplish the same things. Its Opaque so people use it to cover up old signage on bus kings and queens stuff like that. Whats your application for it?

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
Used it. Love it! Cheap material and it almost lays itself on the wall. We mainly used it for wall wraps without lamination. Holds up good an actually it conforms pretty good to uneven surface with heat and a rolly. I did a test piece in our shop on the bathroom wall. Really rough surface. The vinyl stayed on for months without popping up! Really easy to apply. I did a wall that was 30feetx10feet in 1 hour! Positioning each sheet took longer than the actual install. Once I positioned it it was less than 5 minutes to install the 10 feet long sheet.

pjfmeister

We installed some recently for a marketing company at a local retail location for wall and window wraps. The installation is so fast and easy its great.
Thought about using for other wall wraps. Just not real sure on the longevity. We installed an extra graphic on painted sheet-rock wall in our office storage and so far after 2 months is still great. Just wasn't real sure if it would be a good substitute on wall graphics up in a more permanent setting.