• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 & graphtec plotter

Padraigr

Hi all new to the site & I have a query, I have just installed flexi 10 software & want to connect to a graphtec plotter, can someone help me out please. Thanks in advance

Attila Nagy

Most common issue, Graphtec Softwares sending GPGL commands to the Cutter, Flexi10 sends HPGL. Change commands setting to HPGL on your Cutter.
Is it on USB port? Have you installed USB Driver already? Have you Added your cutter to Flexi with the correct port selected?

Padraigr

Most common issue, Graphtec Softwares sending GPGL commands to the Cutter, Flexi10 sends HPGL. Change commands setting to HPGL on your Cutter.
Is it on USB port? Have you installed USB Driver already? Have you Added your cutter to Flexi with the correct port selected?
It’s on a usb Porter coming from the pc but it’s a printer cable, haven’t added the cutter yet would you know where I could get the driver for a graphtec plotter?

kheebl

It’s on a usb Porter coming from the pc but it’s a printer cable, haven’t added the cutter yet would you know where I could get the driver for a graphtec plotter?
you can download the driver directly from the graphtec website.