• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi-10 Production Manager not importing contour/cut lines?

lodcomm

Hello Folks,

I recently upgraded one of my shop computers to run the copy of flexi-10 I purchased several years ago. I have been happily plugging along with flexi8 that was included when I bought my old Roland SC500.
But it often crashes and locks up, so I attempted to upgrade to the flexi-10 and give it a try.

everything is working ok, except that if I add a saved print/cut job directly into the flexi-10 Production manager, it does not import the contour cut lines. If I open the same file in flexi-10 editor, and send it to the production manager directly from the editor the contour lines are sent properly (whether I keep Editor or use PM settings both work). I tried deleting the contour cuts, and re-applying them in the editor and saving as a new file with no success. I cannot add a saved copy of a print/cut job directly from the production manager and have it inherit the contour lines. Anyone have any Ideas on where I need to be looking to try to resolve this issue.

thanks kindly

-t