• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 software

Southpaw1

I'm looking to purchase flexi version 10 is it is supposed to have a built-in rip program for my Roland sj540. I'm running Windows 7 on my production computer and don't have it hooked up online . Anyone have one up for sale or where can I download a copy that I can burn onto a CD and install on that computer?

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
If you just need to use it to print & cut, maybe look for a copy of Flexi Print. Might find that or Flexi Starter on eBay. SAi no longer supports Flexi 10 any longer as everything is net-based.

visual800

I see some folks on ebay selling off their machines with their flexi with it pretty cheap. Its hard to find any flexi program from 12 on back

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can download and burn the install files for Flexi 12. Then you just have to do the alternative registration to activate it and it will be good to go.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
If you just need to use it to print & cut, maybe look for a copy of Flexi Print. Might find that or Flexi Starter on eBay. SAi no longer supports Flexi 10 any longer as everything is net-based.

They still offer the full traditional perpetual licenses. Everything is not net-based.... We are running the latest Flexi 12 and we have a USB security key. You can also do the monthly fee plans as well.