• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 color change between design windows

acook17

I have a design that I am trying to print on a Mutoh vj 1614. When I import it in to another design window to nest it it with other prints the color changes. Both on screen and in print. The RGB values remain the same though. Any ideas?

HecklnDecalr

I have a design that I am trying to print on a Mutoh vj 1614. When I import it in to another design window to nest it it with other prints the color changes. Both on screen and in print. The RGB values remain the same though. Any ideas?

I'm wondering if you have "softproof" on in one window. Not sure if you can do that in just one window.

If that isn't the case, you have your color settings changed for that file. We have several customers with specific colors we need to hit exactly, so it is crucial to change the color settings to hit them. once you do this in the file, anything you copy and paste into the design window will change to those saved preferences.

Hope this helps.

calvertsigns

I've had this issue...colors become very "vivid". I've found that the file I'm importing is usually RBG while the file I'm importing too is CMYK. Check the original file formats before importing.