• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 Color settings issue.

When attempting to setup my color settings from with in flexi not the Production manager I get the following error if the profile has already been loaded into production manager or copied over to the ICC profiles folder.
color settings.jpg

If the profile has not been loaded into the ICC folder or used in production manager I get the following error.

Untitled.jpg
I have tried profiles from SAI direct and 3rd party with the same results. Have I over looked something that is stupid and simple? I have uninstalled all software and reinstalled after talking to support about this issue and getting no answer. They will call me Monday.

printhog

flexi puts profiles into dedicated files under the flexi program and doesnt link to icc profiles from windows/system32/spool/drivers/color if memory serves.. I've had this happen when i tried to use a monitor profile from the windows directory.

do a search for all ICC profiles on your machine and find the ones under flexi. copy your windows profiles to that folder.. try again.

Most rips have a dedicated file for iccs based on input/monitor (generally rgb) and output (printer).. just gotta find that directory..