• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 12

kenrag

i have mutoh 1624x run by flexi 12 ... all of sudden my heaters have stopped working ,,, i think ita in flexi somewhere ...i do have the heaters enabled ....i think the rip and print and production manager are not working together ....some box is not checked to make the heaters work .....i cant find that box for nothing

Drip Dry

i have mutoh 1624x run by flexi 12 ... all of sudden my heaters have stopped working ,,, i think ita in flexi somewhere ...i do have the heaters enabled ....i think the rip and print and production manager are not working together ....some box is not checked to make the heaters work .....i cant find that box for nothing
I don't know of any settings that would enable the heaters. Can you poll the machine and get a response, Then I think Flexi is working
Seems that maybe the heater is enabled in the Mutoh, but just stopped working

kenrag

Well when I looked at the machine the heaters were on .... unless some fuse or board has gone out

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Well when I looked at the machine the heaters were on .... unless some fuse or board has gone out
Just like you need to tell the machine when to DoubleStrike, it has to be enabled both in the software and the printer settings itself. If the fans are enabled both physically and in Flexi's settings, I'd start looking at a fuse or whether the fan finally quit. Plug another fan in, like a computer fan [making sure the voltage is the same or just use a voltmeter if knowledgeable] and see if that is the issue.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If you know for sure that the heaters should be on and hot and they aren't, it's usually a bad thermistor or a bad heater relay board. The thermistor is what reads the temperature so the heater knows when to turn on and off. The relay board is what actually routes the power.