• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi 19 Boot/Sleep Looping HP Latex 365

TheBarricade

All right, so this is a pretty specific issue, but I'm hoping at least one person has heard of this so I don't feel completely crazy.

This is the breakdown of what is currently happening:
-When the HP Latex 365 is on and both Flexi P&C 19 and Flexi PM 19 are open, the printer goes to sleep as normal and stays asleep
-When I print something (both Flexi P&C and Flexi PM are open), the printer wakes up, prints, and then goes to sleep after the allotted time (currently 5m). After about 45 seconds, the printer wakes itself back up and this sleep/wake loop continues endlessly. Once I close both Flexi programs, the loop stops and it goes to sleep normally. And if I re-open the programs, it still stays asleep (unless I tell it to wake up).

So it seems that the printer falls into a sleep/wake loop after printing until I restart both Flexi P&C 19 and Flexi PM 19.

Has anyone had any issue like this? HP techs are here right now replacing parts, but I really don't think that is the issue. I have looked in both Flexi P&C and Flexi PM to see if there is some setting I missed that forces the printer to keep waking up after sleep but haven't been able to find anything.

It's not the end of the world to restart Flexi every time I am going to have a break in printing, but I would definitely prefer to have it working normally...

TheBarricade

Just to update anyone who has looked at this---The problem ended up being Flexi 19. Once I downgraded to Flexi 12, it stopped looping after a print was completed.

And yes, I should've tried that first. Hindsight is always 20/20 :)