• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Flexi 19: Is there Still a VersaWorks Button?

truckgraphics

Hello All,

We run a Roland VS-540 with VersaWorks 5.1 along with Flexi 19 Design. (Apparently, we're not eligible for any further VersaWorks upgrades). For the past year or three, we've resisted putting VersaWorks on our Windows 10 box, turning drawings from Flexi to .eps and networking (or dongling) them over to VersaWorks on our Windows 7 box.

However, we (I) found my original disk and managed to put VersaWorks 5.1 on my Windows 10 machine, shared with Flexi Design. It works fine.

I was hoping to used the button at the top of Flexi that in the past allowed us to select a drawing and send it directly to VersaWorks. But that button has disappeared. There is a button that sends files to EnRoute, but we don't use that.

Has FlexiSign gotten rid of the link to VersaWorks? Any way to get it back?

truckgraphics

The Send to VersaWorks button in Flexi 19 has miraculously reappeared. Somehow it updated itself. Perhaps when we updated VersaWorks to 5.51 through the Japanese Roland website.

So...patience is the solution?