• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi 21 Can't print to Desktop Printer

dwarrior

I'm having trouble printing to our desktop printer. Every time I try to print, my print window is all messed up like the image.

Attachments

• printer.jpg
    printer.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 366

dwarrior

There are no Scale options in the drop down menu and I have checked all the options under print options with no change.

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Match the artboard size to the printer's paper size and place what you're trying to print inside the artboard.

dwarrior

I think it has something to do with the 64bit version. I loaded up the 32bit version and it ran fine. Maybe they will fix it in a future patch.

JPGraphicsMI

Premium Subscriber
Did anyone find a resolution to this? I am having the same issue. It worked fine until I downloaded production manager and linked it to my new Graphtec cutter.

Attachments

• HP Printer.jpg
    HP Printer.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 103

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Did anyone find a resolution to this? I am having the same issue. It worked fine until I downloaded production manager and linked it to my new Graphtec cutter.

Yours shows that it is trying to use a negative scale..... I'd try changing that scale number manually. No idea myself on the issues others are having though. Works fine in ours but it might be since we are using the perpetual license version which I dont think gets the same updates like the subscription version. Ours is 21 SP2 Build 3614. Maybe they are the same though. Seems like a lot of variables could come into play like the specific desktop printer, the drivers the desktop printer uses, Flexi version, maybe something with the size of the art, possibly some crazy gigantic element (like 1000+ inches) that has a clipping mask (I've run into this before - release mask and cannot select anything and realize what unclipped in insanely large). Dont know really, just some random ideas....

JPGraphicsMI

Premium Subscriber
Appreciate the tips. I'm assuming it's something with Flexi or Production manager since I used another program other than Production Manager with my last cutter, never had a single issue for 3+ years. File size doesn't matter, even it's just a small vector shape it does the same thing. I can't even adjust parameters- Fit drawing to paper, fit border to paper, manual scaling, all gives me the same result. Looks like I may have to try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. It's strange because I can still print from the internet, images from my desktop ect. Just not through Flexi. Luckily it's just my desktop printer for printing off layouts for my guys, but still frustrating.

Drip Dry

Appreciate the tips. I'm assuming it's something with Flexi or Production manager since I used another program other than Production Manager with my last cutter, never had a single issue for 3+ years. File size doesn't matter, even it's just a small vector shape it does the same thing. I can't even adjust parameters- Fit drawing to paper, fit border to paper, manual scaling, all gives me the same result. Looks like I may have to try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. It's strange because I can still print from the internet, images from my desktop ect. Just not through Flexi. Luckily it's just my desktop printer for printing off layouts for my guys, but still frustrating.
Since your running ver 21, it tells me you have the subscription version.
SAI has free technical support. They are fast and can help with any problem.
Why not call them