• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 3D Tools?

VIP

Saw this in the default menu and tools profile for Cloud SP6. Any info?

Code:
    (POPUP, "Flexi3D",
    (
        (MENUITEM, "ANew3DQIDTool",            ""),
        (MENUITEM, "AOpen3DQIDTool",            ""),
        SEPARATOR,
        (MENUITEM, "ARequest3DFrameTool",            ""),
        SEPARATOR,
        (MENUITEM, "AShow3DViewTool",            ""),
    )), #end of Flexi3D

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Flexi also have an Engraving functionality on a different license (Enroute)...... Depending on what version of Flexi you have licensed there will be different functionality exposed. What you found though, I'm not sure. Could be a new feature they are experimenting with or something. Install Resource Hacker and poke around in the various exe and dll files and you can see all sorts of menus and functions you have never seen. Some specific to particular printers, some specific to particular versions, etc. If you really want to get risky you can try editing some of the code to forcefully enable a menu (I'd very strongly suggest making a backup copy of whatever the file is first and realistically not even trying this), you will then see it in the program (although it likely will not actually function without the correct license or whatever installed).