• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.5 and Versacamm SP300

resqfiremedic

Anyone using this combination??? I am having trouble polling on windows XP with this new version. I didnt have this problem with 7.5 version. Anyone using the sp300 not V and able to poll with 8.5??

Valentino

I think many people with a smaller Roland would prefer Versaworks because it is free and from what I've heard it's a solid rip program.

Valentino

oh, forget that previous post of mine, i didn't realize you already had 8.5 in hand. call SAI if you have rip problems.

I have 8.5 and a SP300V. I have no problems with it. Maybe a re-install will help?

The only thing that sucks about 8.5 is getting the icc profiles for it.

high impact

The poll media size works only when it's in a good mood. ;-)

It must be a very sensitive bidirectional communication - cable quality, length and adapters make a difference on whether it works or not.

resqfiremedic

hmmmm interesting. I do have a extension on the usb cable and it is about 25 ft. I know this setup worked in 7.6 but maybe the new production manager is more sensitive. Anybody have Flexi 8.5 and Roland SP300 that can POLL consistantly?????