• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 8.6v2 upgrade

longbeachmichael

i was having "out of memory" issues with 8.5v1 so i downloaded 8.6v2, installed it, and downloaded service pac 1. still having the same "out of memory" prompt. after that happens, i cannot print, i have to shut it down, and restart it. after restarting it, it will start minimized on the task bar, the only way to maximize it is to right click on it, and choose "maximize". i dont know what to do now.

longbeachmichael

pentium 4, 2.93ghz, 4gb ram, 180gig hard drive, 107gb free. this just started happening, i have used flexi 8.5v1 for over a year with no problems. no new software installed on the computer. nothing has changed as far as i can tell. i thought upgrading to 8.6v2 would fix the problem, but it didnt.

longbeachmichael

problem solved. i could have done it myself if i knew what the solution was, but i had to let the tech connect to my computer, he poked around a bit, checked task manager while production manager was running, checked the RAM and Virtual memory meters in PM, then he opened up the SAI program folder, and deleted the jobs and settings folder. that was it. i had to setup the printer again, but that was no problem. no more "out of memory" prompts.

RMXGRAPHIX

I used to have the same issues with the old Casmate Inspire same thing would happen only, I didnt have the option of tech support I fixed it by buying Flexi 6 or 7.... for those that remember it was the red headed step child for scanvec

mark in tx

just throw it in the garbage. Y bother & say thanks to all those software engineer wannabes over there at SAI

Did SAI pee in your cornflakes? lol

As much as I have days when I hate Flexi, it still does the best job of setting up contour cuts easier than any other program or method I have seen.

DIGITAL360

Did SAI pee in your cornflakes? lol

As much as I have days when I hate Flexi, it still does the best job of setting up contour cuts easier than any other program or method I have seen.
What ever makes up happy Mark. I quess what works for some people doesnt neccesary work for others. Ive tried working on that software & isnt working right for me. its like trying to wear a shoe that doesnt fit.