• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi - 8 Anybody using it?

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I was just interested if anyone was using the latest version of flexi, and if you are using it, is it worth the $800 that they're asking for it? I've read the artical about it and it dosn't seem like you get anything worth that kind of money.Spell check?(already have it) Improved import/export?(works fine for me) something about weed lines?(don't use them).

Derf

I have heard through the grape vine it has problems? However I heard the same thing about almost every version of illustrator too.

No I have not upgraded yet and don't plan to until I need to.

Flame

I have it... but have yet to load it. Just haven't gotten around to it...

I'll let ya' guys know how it works if I ever get it installed.

VinylSolution

Wish I could help ya...I have Flexi 8 but I bought it full. First time using Flexi at all, I'm happy with it. I just don't know the difference between 7 & 8.
good luck
Henry

RJ California

I was just going to post the same question. I am on 7.6
I was told to wait by my distributor because of some issues. I'd love to see a demo.

bighun

rodssigns said:
I was just going to post the same question. I am on 7.6
I was told to wait by my distributor because of some issues. I'd love to see a demo.

There is a 40 min. demo video here
in case the link stops working, go to givemehelp.com