• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8 software for cx24

chouimp

Hi I'm new to the forum. I have been cutting vinyl for about 10 years. I bought new software about 7 years ago and it works great on Windows 2000. The problem is that Windows 2000 is very old and my new computer has Windows 7. I have been looking at Flexi 8 Signmate elite as new software for the cx24. My question is will I be able to use the 1000 or more vector files that I have accumulated over the years. I would hate to do all the artwork over. Oh yeah, I'm am currently using Signmate 6. Any help will be greatly appreciated.:Canada 2:

CS-SignSupply

If your files are saved as *.sm (SignMate format), you can rename them to *.FS format and should be able to open using Flexi 8.

I know in Flexi 7, you can import *.SM files without any issues.

If you want to upgrade, let me know. I can offer you either get the Bad Wrap or Safety First clipart Free with your upgrade through July!