• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8 Tools Suddenly Changed

choucove

We noticed a strange change that happened on one of our design computers in just the last week or so. Somehow, the toolbar where the color gradient tools can be accessed has changed itself so it is much to small to view all the buttons and functions on the toolbar, as if they overflow off the side of the window now. It makes it impossible to select the gradient handler icons and thus makes it almost impossible to work with any gradients on the computer.

Initially the computer had Flexi 8.1 installed on Windows XP (and has been this way without any problems for several years) until this suddenly happened towards the beginning of October. We tried to reset the preferences back to default, but that did not fix the issue. Next we then installed Flexi 8.6 to update the program since we had just purchased the updates, but again the window even in the new version of Flexi was not displaying properly.

I have a screenshot of the windows below as they appear on this design computer. I highlighted the area where the gradient tools are not all displaying properly because its as if the window is cut off too short.

Any ideas what we can do to solve this issue?
Troubleshoot_Screenshot1.jpg

Rat_Fink

This happened because I accidentally deleted a windows system font.
After re-installing default windows system fonts - the problem was fixed.