• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi and or onyx with Epson S80600

altereddezignz

So running into all sorts of problems with Flexi cloud Version 12 when trying to create icc profile. Every profile i create always ahs some sort of issue and colors do not match across same media using different profiles with different pass ans resolution.

We have been looking at onyx Postershop V12 as the gamma comes standard but doesn't allow a lot of function i need.

But i have read good and bad about both. We do a fair amount of print / cut decals and small labels.

We have had techs in contact with europe to resolve the issues we are having but when they do we find another or that fix effects another so it ends up being a huge headache and we are loosing a lot of productions time as well as being a new shop opening..

So any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

timgo

Graphics Designer
So running into all sorts of problems with Flexi cloud Version 12 when trying to create icc profile. Every profile i create always ahs some sort of issue and colors do not match across same media using different profiles with different pass ans resolution.

We have been looking at onyx Postershop V12 as the gamma comes standard but doesn't allow a lot of function i need.

But i have read good and bad about both. We do a fair amount of print / cut decals and small labels.

We have had techs in contact with europe to resolve the issues we are having but when they do we find another or that fix effects another so it ends up being a huge headache and we are loosing a lot of productions time as well as being a new shop opening..

So any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

SignLab Version 10 Print and Cut,

Try SignLab Print and Cut 10.0 Trial,

Download:
ftp://52.204.40.95/pub/commercialrelease/trial/SL10Trial.exe

Info:
https://www.cadlink.com

This Program support drivers of your print and cut.
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
For sale: SignLab Print and Cut version 9.1 and 10.0, used, DVD + USB Dongle, contact at: timgo2010@hotmail.com