• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi contour cutting Help!!!

colacho

I need help on how to send the image to be printed and then do the contour cutting after laminating. I am new to the wide format printing so it's getting me confuse. If i send the full image including the contour cut the printer will print and then wait 10 minutes(to let ink dry) then it cuts find, but i want to be able to laminate and then line up the piece to do the contour cut, this is where i am getting confuse in how do i separate the image and the contour cut and how to send both separates to the printer, also how to add registration marks using flexi 8. any help will be appreciated. Thanks
I am using a Roland SC-500 to print and cut

signguy95

Im assuming you have the image and contour already setup?

If so, just got to the print menu and it automatically creates the reg. marks for you...under the 3rd tab in Prod. Manager, there is cutter option at the bottom...click that and you can specify "print only, contour only, or as seperate jobs"...you want seperate jobs.

that will create a cut job and a print job...it will start with the print, then after laminating and loading back in, you click on the cut job and send it!

Jay

NazGraphics

hello
on your flexi on top you see Effects click on Countour Cut design central will pop up chose your contour and click the Green check mark and now you have a contoured art work click on print production manager will come up and rip and print and make sure u leave at least 1inche for each sides
hop this helps