• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi cut lines with HP 315 and HP barcodes

CKCUSTOMKC

So I forgot to check the box for weed border on a multi panel job, is there any way to go back and add that after the file is ripped?

Stacey K

I like making signs
will they use the same barcode that is already printed on the print?
OH...I'm not sure, I didn't realize you printed it already. I made that mistake and just reprinted as I had the same question. If you figure it out and it works, please let me know! Geneva Olson might know, she has the same printer, you might try to message her, she's usually very responsive.

CKCUSTOMKC

ok sounds good, thank you for your help, im going to re send the file from flexi and see if that will allow me to do it, im just afraid if i resend the file then it will change the barcode associated with the file, even though its the same file, if push comes to shove I can always just send the cut file and run it off of registration dots, but ill message her and she what she says, ill keep you posted

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I think I'm confused. You have a barcode on your file?
Make your change and run it off of the registration dots.

(I have a very old, simple roland plotter that only reads registration markes. so perhaps thats why yours prints a barcode..?)

CKCUSTOMKC

yes the HP cutter has a built in barcode system, ill try it off the barcode system and then if that doesnt work ill run off of registration dots, I appreciate your help!

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
yes the HP cutter has a built in barcode system, ill try it off the barcode system and then if that doesnt work ill run off of registration dots, I appreciate your help!
do you have an hp cutter as well? I have an old roland plotter.
But what I've noticed is that if I forget to click a button...like for instance, i needed to plot a project with holes but forgot to click on the button. I just clear out the old cut lines and contour it again with holes and it will see that and run it.