• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FLEXI FILES NEED TO BE CONVERTED TO AI

Kmarie824

Hi ALL!
I just purchased a business, that previously used Flexi sign years ago, but since had upgraded to raster links, and started using a new computer---The computer with flex is now gone and I have files I can not open..As far as I know there is no way to open or convert these with out the program. Would anyone be willing to convert a specific file to AI. for me ASAP?! I would be so greatful!!!
email me at institches@gmavt.net
Thank you in advance for your help!
kayla

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Have you considered a one month subscription to FlexiDesigner? You don't need the full FlexiSign version since you are not going to use the files for production from Flexi. You could then open and convert all the files you have. Pretty sure the cost is under $50.00 and you might even be able to get by with a free 15 day trial. The one thing you may have a problem with will be fonts that have not been converted to outlines in the FS files. When you encounter this Flexi will substitute it with an installed font ... changing the original design.

Kmarie824

Hi ALL!
I just purchased a business, that previously used Flexi sign years ago, but since had upgraded to raster links, and started using a new computer---The computer with flex is now gone and I have files I can not open..As far as I know there is no way to open or convert these with out the program. Would anyone be willing to convert a specific file to AI. for me ASAP?! I would be so greatful!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR OFFERS, I HAVE THE FILE I NEED NOW AND WILL BE LOOKING INTO A LONG TERM FIX! THANK YOU!
email me at institches@gmavt.net
Thank you in advance for your help!
kayla