• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi guide lines rotate

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I have been using FlexiSign since I had window 3.1, I just realized today that you can rotate guide lines.....WOW

Jay Simpson

Now! how do you unlock guide lines? I can pull them down or across the page but can't unlock them to stay in one place.
There is a littler lock on the bar when I drag it down/across. Let go of the mouse and it disappears.
Confused!!!!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Now! how do you unlock guide lines? I can pull them down or across the page but can't unlock them to stay in one place.
There is a littler lock on the bar when I drag it down/across. Let go of the mouse and it disappears.
Confused!!!!

Use the Design Editor tool pallet (Under the view menu). That is where you can use layers and using the little icons make things editable (locked) or not, visible, etc...

mfatty500

Confused!!!!
Go to View> show> Show Guides

Joe House

Lock or unlock the guidelines by right clicking on the guideline and make your selection:
1696631281379.png

Right Click menu and Design Central are your two best buddies in Flexi Sign.

Good Luck