BLewis

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone available for a 1-hour Zoom session to help me set up mural files in Flexi Thrive? I'm new at this and would really need someone to talk to. I've tried YouTube but I can't ask Youtube questions like I can a real experienced person. I can pay for the 1 hour, no problem. I have an HP 365 Latex Printer. I have the newest Lexi that came with my printer. Please message me if you're interested in helping. I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Signs 101 is a great place to seek help with Flexi software when you need it. If you find yourself needing more help than you find here, please have a look at the expert advisors at Adendo.com by clicking

THIS LINK

BLewis

Premium Subscriber
Whats your question. Are your using Flexi or Onyx Thrive?
I have flexi and onyx. But I'm going to use Flexi instead of Onyx. Flexi is what I need help with. I need help with tiling big murals. How to set up the files in Flexi the right way with overlap.

adendo

Merchant Member
You can also hire an Advisor for one-on-one training . The nice thing is you only pay for the exact amount of time it takes, and they will focus strictly on what you need help with. You can take a look at https://adendo.com/