• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BLewis

Is anyone available for a 1-hour Zoom session to help me set up mural files in Flexi Thrive? I'm new at this and would really need someone to talk to. I've tried YouTube but I can't ask Youtube questions like I can a real experienced person. I can pay for the 1 hour, no problem. I have an HP 365 Latex Printer. I have the newest Lexi that came with my printer. Please message me if you're interested in helping. I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Signs 101 is a great place to seek help with Flexi software when you need it. If you find yourself needing more help than you find here, please have a look at the expert advisors at Adendo.com by clicking

THIS LINK

BLewis

Whats your question. Are your using Flexi or Onyx Thrive?
I have flexi and onyx. But I'm going to use Flexi instead of Onyx. Flexi is what I need help with. I need help with tiling big murals. How to set up the files in Flexi the right way with overlap.

adendo

Merchant Member
You can also hire an Advisor for one-on-one training . The nice thing is you only pay for the exact amount of time it takes, and they will focus strictly on what you need help with. You can take a look at https://adendo.com/

JamesLam

IMHO, the basic training offered by Flexi is non-existent. This as akin to selling someone a car, throwing the keys at them and saying good luck. This is such a ass-backwards process. I pay a fee for Flexi each month, yet I have to search high and low or answers that at the end of the day are pretty simple and should have been part of my training right from the start. A simple example is that I was using the barcode option incorrectly for nearly a year. I'll add one last thing to my gripe, if I can't use it, or it's a pain then I'll use something else.

BLewis

I
IMHO, the basic training offered by Flexi is non-existent. This as akin to selling someone a car, throwing the keys at them and saying good luck. This is such a ***-backwards process. I pay a fee for Flexi each month, yet I have to search high and low or answers that at the end of the day are pretty simple and should have been part of my training right from the start. A simple example is that I was using the barcode option incorrectly for nearly a year. I'll add one last thing to my gripe, if I can't use it, or it's a pain then I'll use something else.
Flexi tech support is not good at all.

JamesLam

I want to add that I am not against paying for training. What I am against is lousy training right out of the box for which paid training is the substitute.

Last edited:

adendo

Merchant Member
I can't speak for SAi regarding their level of support but if it's that bad I would take it up directly with management. Also, keep in mind there is a difference between tech support and training. They offer free tech support for anyone on the latest version, but I don't know of any software company that offers unlimited free training. SAi does however have an extensive YouTube channel with tons on free videos as well as free monthly webinars.

JamesLam

I can't speak for SAi regarding their level of support but if it's that bad I would take it up directly with management. Also, keep in mind there is a difference between tech support and training. They offer free tech support for anyone on the latest version, but I don't know of any software company that offers unlimited free training. SAi does however have an extensive YouTube channel with tons on free videos as well as free monthly webinars.
I am the management, but regardless I never asked for anything for free. But substituting Youtube videos for baseline training and education on how to use their software to the fullest is not education, it's entertainment.

adendo

Merchant Member
I am the management, but regardless I never asked for anything for free. But substituting Youtube videos for baseline training and education on how to use their software to the fullest is not education, it's entertainment.
I was referring to SAi's management. Have you spoken to them about your concerns?