• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi HELP!!

Cy Fan

OK so I'm going about my day yesterday just like any other. When out of the blue the production manager of Flexi decides it doesn't want to work anymore. I can open the design software and use that with no problems open, edit, save files all with no problem. But when I open the prodution manager, it is contstantly frozen like is is work on a large job. It won't let me click on anything within the window and only says that it is not responding.

After several hours of frustration I decided to clean the slate and start fresh, by uninstalling all of flexi and reinstalling it. Same problems presist, Flexi opens and works great, but production manager opens and freezes.

Any Ideas on what is wrong, and/or how to fix.

Sorry for the long winded schpeil.

:thankyou:

mbarden

Has anything in you system changed between the time it was working and the point at which it stopped working? I usually start by looking for something "different".
Mike B

Cy Fan

Nothing changed, I was printing something, and literaly 1 min after It was done printing I went to rip another print job and it wouldn't let me do anything

Cy Fan

I tried shutting off the anti virus and still no luck. I am getting at wits end with this ****ing computer

signguy95

try clearing the preferences or loading the default preference. You will probably have to setup the devices again, but usually works everytime!

Jay