• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Icon Size

RiXaX

Is there a way to make the tool bar icons smaller so that I can have a few more tools onboard?
Something happened to my flexi making it difficult to dock tools on toolbar like it always did, and when I click on the font pull down it retracts as soon as I move the mouse away. I tried re loading my Flexi 10.5 and same problem exists again. Any ideas?

IsItFasst

Not sure if this is your problem, but I remember many years ago my toolbars were missing, looked weird or did odd things. The issue was some how File/Workspace got changed from Default to some other software option. Changing it back made me feel at home again.

If you have any backups saved in your preference manage load that before opening Flexi. If you don't, after you get it set up the way you want make sure you save your settings in the preference manager so it is easy to get things back to normal if things get wonky in the future. Note that if you have any job Production Manager waiting (waiting to cut, for example) it will delete those. So make sure your work is complete before restoring in preference manager.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Could also be a change in your display settings. See if your resolution had changed from a video card update.