• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi - Missign Registration Marks

R08

Recently purchased a used Roland SC-540 Soljet.

It came with Flexi 7.6 and I am familiar with flexi and have used the print/cut feature with my mutoh.

Problem is that the registration mark option drop down does not show any registration mark options.

I have tried the option of printing and cutting without removing the media from the machine and that works, but I want to remove the media, laminate and then re-load and cut.

Any ideas?

R08

You need to make sure there is a contour cut around the object. use effects contour cut to add it.

Yup .. did that. I've used flexi with contour cut before... just with an earlier verion of photoprint a dual machine setup.

I actually did a more thorough search and found my answer. Basically the contour marks do not show up in the flexi settings. They are basically set in the Production manager. ( a bit different than photoprint).

Anyways. thanks for the heads up Snakey! Now go get some rats. :thumb: