• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Plug ins???

HardbargerSigns

While Flexi Pro can be set to access Photoshop from its work space, and therefore any plugins that are installed into Photoshop, there are no plugins, to the best of my knowledge, for FlexiPro itself. Alien Skin's Eye Candy is a plugin for Photoshop, not FlexiSign.

Other Photoshop plugins I've found useful are:

Filter Forge

Topaz Labs product line

onOne Products

Vertus Fluid Mask

Wait... WHAT? :omg: Access Photoshop FROM Flexi??? REALLY?? Oh FRED, I have GOTTA check that out! haha I had no idea, course, I don't actually USE Flexi myself, but the owner uses it exclusively right now.

Thanks for the info!

Cheers, Bryan

you design

What plugin for Flexi have you found useful...??

I use EyeCandy quite frequently.. Are there any othere that are beneficial??

Thanks

I have been looking around and most of them are useless besides eye candy. Flexi should atleast add more effects. You cant even add a simple lighting effect in FLexi. Dont get me wrong I really like flexidesign but they should really look at adding more effects so that we dont have to jump between programs complete our tasks

mrugen

PS Plugins with Flexi

Wait... WHAT? :omg: Access Photoshop FROM Flexi??? REALLY?? Oh FRED, I have GOTTA check that out! haha I had no idea, course, I don't actually USE Flexi myself, but the owner uses it exclusively right now.

Thanks for the info!

Cheers, Bryan

Sure, just install the plugin and then go to the EDIT menu and choose Perefences. In the menu that follows, go to FILE PATH and just direct Flexi to the location of the plugin. I give lots away in my training classes. Here's one I like: http://www.givemehelp.com/smartcurve.zip It works like curves in PS for adjusting blank, gray and white points.

TomK

Sure, just install the plugin and then go to the EDIT menu and choose Perefences. In the menu that follows, go to FILE PATH and just direct Flexi to the location of the plugin. I give lots away in my training classes. Here's one I like: http://www.givemehelp.com/smartcurve.zip It works like curves in PS for adjusting blank, gray and white points.

Mark, bring your flexi training to Northern VA/Wash DC and you'll get 2 seats from me!

Are your DVD's updated for Flexi 12 yet?

Tom

mrugen

Flexi Training

Mark, bring your flexi training to Northern VA/Wash DC and you'll get 2 seats from me!

Are your DVD's updated for Flexi 12 yet?

Tom

You got it Tom. Just did one in Charlotte, but Ill be back in the VA/DC soon. I am woriing in the new Flexi 12 DVD now and should have something late November.

TomK

You got it Tom. Just did one in Charlotte, but Ill be back in the VA/DC soon. I am woriing in the new Flexi 12 DVD now and should have something late November.

Oh man, that made my week!! Also will order a set of the new dvd's when you drop the 12 update, can't wait!

bunchdog

Do the plugins have to be 32 bit and not 64 to work in Flexi? Only eyecandy I've found is 64 bit. Will it work?

bunchdog

I ran the file. I have 2 files in Eye Candy folder now
Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 Autolayer.8li
Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 Photoshop.8bf

Do I put both in SAI plugin folder or just 1 of them?
They're only 175 and 316 kb respectively.

That doesn't sound big enough for a plugin that can do that much.