• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi sign 11 on windows 10

149motorsports

Hi all,
So I am giving this a shot since others say it works for them. I transferred over my license to my new windows 10 computer. Everything works good so far, but when I try to IMPORT a file that I did in he past on my old computer, it will not import it. Says file is not supported.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Try running Flexi in compatibility mode and choose the settings that last worked for you. So if you were using windows XP before for example, choose that option. I usually check the "Run as Administrator" box as well just to rule that out as well. This may not fix the issue but it's worth a shot.

In case you need to know, to get into compatibility mode, just right click on the Flexi icon and then properties. The window that pops up will have a compatibility tab with all the options.

149motorsports

Try running Flexi in compatibility mode and choose the settings that last worked for you. So if you were using windows XP before for example, choose that option. I usually check the "Run as Administrator" box as well just to rule that out as well. This may not fix the issue but it's worth a shot.

In case you need to know, to get into compatibility mode, just right click on the Flexi icon and then properties. The window that pops up will have a compatibility tab with all the options.

Yes my older computer is dell inspiron 531 windows xp. I had a guy named Bobby that use to be on here set it up when he worked for a company. So I dont know what settings he had on it lol.