• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi sign cloud version 10 with new computer

149motorsports

I'm looking to get a new computer this week as my other one is getting old and acting up.
I have flexi sign 10 cloud version on it. All this computer is being used for is quick books, flexi, internet surfing/watching some pay per view races :) I do only vinyl cutting, NO PRINTING. My old computer is a 10 yr old Dell Inspiron 531 model and it handles everything listed above fine, so I figured newer tech can only be better? :)

Do you think i'll be okay with flexi on this, I heard you cant run flexi ver. 10 on windows 10?

https://www.staples.com/hp-pavilion-desktop-590-p0066/product_24330670

Thanks for the input...Black Friday is almost here, gotta find something! :)

Jburns

I would give flexi in salt lake a ring tomorrow - make sure you can re-register your version with a new computer - I think some folks were having issues with that version and below

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
If you're on a CLOUD version, there's no reason you shouldn't be on the latest Flexi version. As far as transferring it to another machine it is very easy.... use the license manager program that is installed alongside Flexi.

149motorsports

If you're on a CLOUD version, there's no reason you shouldn't be on the latest Flexi version. As far as transferring it to another machine it is very easy.... use the license manager program that is installed alongside Flexi.

I called SAI, they said it was flexi sign pro version 11. They basically said it will crash on windows 10 (could take 2-3 months). But if it does crash, I'll have to reopen it that's it. They said to see how it works and then upgrade to version 12 for $800 if it happens a lot.

AS far as why I don't upgrade to 12 is I have no need for what I use the program for VINYL CUTTING ONLY as a part time business. Heck I was on flexi sign pro 6.5 before and there is no difference for what I use the program for. So why spend extra money and get nothing out of it imo.

stew1tx

Centex Wraps and Signs
Why pay the 800 when you as a hobbyist can pay 39/mo i think it is for full cloud suite v12