• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Sign Pro 12: Job Holding, Can't Move to Print

PrintingSol

I just wanna make signs...
Whenever I send over a job to flexi the job Rips to 100% then moves over to "Output" and it shows it begins printing for a split second then moves over to holding.

Whenever I try to drag the file over to "Output" it automatically gets moved back to "Hold".

I do have the setting on "send now" and not "hold on list".

Any help would be nice..

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
When it says it's printing for a second and then disappears it means your port settings are not setup correctly. What machine are you trying to connect and which type of connection is it.?

Terry01

Whenever I send over a job to flexi the job Rips to 100% then moves over to "Output" and it shows it begins printing for a split second then moves over to holding.

Whenever I try to drag the file over to "Output" it automatically gets moved back to "Hold".

I do have the setting on "send now" and not "hold on list".

Any help would be nice..
Right click on the file and hit send from there, not print from the icon..Also check that the printer is showing online and ticked on the printer list.

Niun

Waffle Baron
I believe this is an actual glitch of flexi 12. This happens to me about halfway through the day sometimes. Usually, a quick open and close of Flexi and the manager fixes it.